pixitmedia is helping the business of entertainment become more effective – faster, less expensive, more collaborative and more flexible. Most of the “who’s who” in Media & Entertainment (Warner Media, Fox Sports, Sony, IMAX, Sky, A&E, Framestore, Deluxe, BBC and Technicolor to name a few) are already using our products to create content with record speed and efficiency. For time and cost-sensitive projects, the value proposition is unparalleled – delivering guaranteed performance, flexibility and better collaboration, on-premises and in the cloud.
arcastream brings the same value proposition to the industries of research, life sciences and artificial intelligence to offer high-performance, software-defined storage solutions specifically designed to accelerate the world’s most challenging data workflows.
pixitmedia and arcastream are both Kalray companies. Kalray is a pioneer in a new generation of processors (DPU) and acceleration cards specializing in intelligent data processing. Kalray, pixitmedia and arcastream share a common vision, with highly complementary hardware and software solutions aimed at addressing future developments in the world of intensive data and storage processing. More information can be found on Kalray here.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who can roll up their sleeves and deliver beyond expectations for our customers across our two brands; pixitmedia and arcastream. The work is exciting and challenging, working with the biggest customers in Media & Entertainment and leading research Institutions.
We are a growing business with a huge technical and commercial focus, with many opportunities for personal growth.
If this sounds like you, keep reading . . .
As Global Head of Support Services, you will be responsible for the management and development of our client’s customer service and support function. You will also provide management and leadership to the customer service and support function in respect of achieving the performance goals, and performance improvement. Finally, you will assist in the development of corporate strategy for the customer support and service function and ensure that the customer service and support goals provision is timely, cost-effective and meets customer expectations.
- Customer focus and commercial experience.
- Operational analysis – metric-based performance improvement experience.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Ability to communicate openly at all levels.
- Proactive and able to make decisions.
- Team builder and team player.
- Good financial understanding.
- The creation of an efficient and flexible Customer Support and Service operation
- The definition and implementation of support strategies to meet the company’s worldwide growth targets
- Centralised service reporting and ticket analysis
- Development of suitable metrics to benchmark the performance of product and processes
- Provision and coordination of technical feedback for all support engineers
- Organisation of technical training globally and the assessment of trainee skill levels
- Update and curation of knowledge base material for all products and offerings sold by the company
- Ensure ‘root cause’ analysis and continuous feedback of issues and opportunities to improve product, process and service implementation
- Shift the focus and goals of support services from ‘reaction’ to ‘prevention’
- Extensive experience in the field service and support of information technology
- A strong engineering or technical background is essential
- Extensive experience in a service role, with considerable experience of the management of a customer service function.
- Must be willing to travel, sometimes internationally, in order to meet end-users
Contract: Permanent / Full time
Location: South Yorkshire, UK or High Wycombe, UK