arcastream is a fast-growing software-defined storage and data management ISV, now part of the Kalray Inc company since its acquisition in April 2022. Kalray and arcastream are both Headquartered in Europe.
arcastream already has an established business in the USA, but is looking to grow quickly in partnership with Dell Technologies, our exclusive technology partner. Our software runs on Dell servers and storage and provides class-leading solutions for high-performance storage and data movement for Big Data, AI and ML-type workloads. Key target industries include Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Education, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas and Engineering.
pixitmedia brings the same value proposition to the Media & Entertainment industry, helping it become more effective – faster, less expensive, more collaborative and more flexible. Most of the “who’s who” in Media & Entertainment (Warner Media, Fox Sports, Sony, IMAX, Sky, A&E, Framestore, Deluxe, BBC and Technicolor to name a few) are already using our products to create content with record speed and efficiency. For time and cost-sensitive projects, the value proposition is unparalleled – delivering guaranteed performance, flexibility and better collaboration, on-premises and in the cloud.
arcastream and pixitmedia are both Kalray companies. Kalray is a pioneer in a new generation of processors (DPU) and acceleration cards specializing in intelligent data processing. Kalray, pixitmedia and arcastream share a common vision, with highly complementary hardware and software solutions aimed at addressing future developments in the world of intensive data and storage processing. More information can be found on Kalray here.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who can roll up their sleeves and deliver beyond expectations for our customers across our two brands; pixitmedia and arcastream. The work is exciting and challenging, working with the biggest customers in leading research Institutions and Media & Entertainment.
We are a growing business with a huge technical and commercial focus, with many opportunities for personal growth.
If this sounds like you, keep reading . . .
As Sales Contracts Administrator, your role will be wide ranging and will require you to provide hands-on support across the business.
You will act as the interface between the sales teams and our clients in managing all aspects of the Hardware Maintenance process in addition to tracking & reporting on consumption of software licenses against our key vendor contracts.
The role also requires management and execution of the AWS Migration Program which will require collection and organisation of project information and submission of ‘claims’ through the AWS Portal. These will then need to be tracked through to completion, addressing any queries along the way.
The role will require fantastic organisational skills to manage administration duties, such as maintaining and managing internal databases, utilising internal systems to keep all records up to date, sales reporting, customer details processing, and creation of action logs during meetings.
KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help improve and evolve the hardware maintenance process across the business
- Track and quote hardware renewals, liaising with Vendor and 3rd party companies to obtain quotes and Proof of Entitlement (PoE) certificates
- Track, record and report on License (IBM & Redhat) usage for all deals sold
- Use the reporting to advise senior management team on what future license purchases are required
- Own and Manage the AWS Migration Acceleration Program (MAP) for pixitmedia. This will require close working with the sales teams, identifying which projects could qualify for the program, collecting relevant information, submitting documentation through the AWS Partner Portal and tracking progress through to completion
- Sales Management
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel, Power Point & Word)
- Experience with Sales transactions involving the calculation of cost, revenue and margin
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience of negotiating within a sales environment
- A team player with high level of dedication and drive to progress their career
Contract: Permanent / Full time